Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sorry that I Have Been MIA


Sorry that I have been gone for a while. I have just been bogged down with work, life, etc. This Girl From NYC is getting ready for a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! I plan on going to see Public Enemies, Picnic, perhaps head to Coney Island, finish reading Outlander, and find a dress to wear for my joint Birthday Tea Party that I’m having with my friend D. I want something with floral print, or just something girly. I bought a dress for a French Restaurant my friend U is taking me to on my actual Birthday, which falls on a Tuesday (Ick!). It was a cute, bargain find from TJ Maxx. I can’t find a picture of it online so I hope my description suffices. It’s an emerald green flowy dress that goes to the knees, and had green gems around the Boat Neck. It’s really cute!!!

Anyway, I hope you Ladies have a Great 4th of July. I know I will!!!

1 comments on "Sorry that I Have Been MIA"

The Mrs. on July 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM said...

Hope you had a great one!!!

Post a Comment

Mi Amigas