Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Need A Week


I wish I could have had all week off. I feel like a truck ran over me not once, but maybe 2 or 3 times. This past Memorial Day Holiday I spent visiting family, hanging out with the hubby, shopping, etc.

We also went to the movies and saw Terminator: Salvation. I was so excited for this movie. Sadly, I was let down. It was OK. Too much action and not enough of a plot. I won't go into details, but what happened to telling a good story. It's a shame because it had some great actors ie: Christian Bale. This film was a waste of his talent. The 5th film is in development, and I'm hoping they focus more on story telling, and less on special effects and action. The first film is still my favorite in the series. It had both plot and action. It totally trumps Terminator 2 in my book.

And what is Memorial Day weekend without a little shopping. I got me some cute Steve Madden flats, in their Kobraa flats in Pewter at Filene's basement for $35. Thank you 20% off coupon.

kobraa pweter snake-steve madden

I'm surprised that they are comfy. Usually, Madden's cut me up. I'm wearing them today and loving it.

Now, what would make this day even nicer is going to a cafe, curling up in a chair with some coffee and a good book. That would be sweet!

0 comments on "I Need A Week"

Post a Comment

Mi Amigas