Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Too Obsessed with TV


Thank God, Friday is tomorrow. I have been ready for the week to end, and I am dieing to see Terminator Salvation. Memorial Day weekend kicks off my Summer Movies spree, since the TV season dies down in the summer.

With the networks deciding on what New Shows are coming and what Shows are being renewed, I'm wondering what's everyone's thoughts are on the new network lineups. I'm hearing Lost will be airing either Tuesdays at 10 or Wednesdays at 9PM. Please ABC keep it at at 9pm. The 10pm hour will kill me, because all I want to do is sleep at this point. I guess it doesn't matter where it goes, since it is the last season but I prefer 9pm. Thanks.

I'm also wondering what ABC is thinking by moving Ugly Betty to Fridays at 9pm. It's a death sentence. It's very hard for a show to retain an audience on Fridays. Ghost Whisperer is one of the few shows that has been able to keep a following. I'm not sure if the Ugly Betty demographic is going to be tuning in Fridays. I pray that they do. We shall see. I think Smallville is going to get buried alive with CW moving it to Fridays. Good Luck!

I got a little misty eyed yesterday when I learned that Privileged has gotten the ax by CW. I'm left with another cliffhanger ending. Why is it that many shows that I love, ie: Life On Mars, get the death sentence. It was such a cute show, and I love Joanna Garcia. Oh well :(

Out of all the new shows I have been hearing about, I am only excited about two: V ( ABC) and Vampire Diaries (CW). V is a remake of an alien miniseries from the 80's and stars Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from Lost). I'm hearing its about Aliens who come to earth and say they are here to help the humans, but have ulterior motives for us. The Vampire Diaries seems very Twilightish, and I will tune in to watch it. I'm sure it will become a guilty pleasure of mine. It stars another Lostie, Ian Somerhalder (Boone). I am obviously too obsessed with Lost.


So, what are your thoughts about the new lineups?

0 comments on "I'm Too Obsessed with TV"

Post a Comment

Mi Amigas