Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm in a Country Mood


While most of my friends cringe at the words Country Music, I can admit that there's a little country in this city girl's heart. If I'm looking for good yearning song, great love song, or even something for fun, country music fulfills all of those requirements. This is just some of what I've been listening to on this rainy Saturday:

I love 90's country music. "I Can Still Feel You" still gets me teary!:



I think Trisha Yearwood's version of "How Do I Live" was better than Leanne Rhymes. You can feel the depths of emotion in her vocals, rather than Leanne, who sounded beautiful but not believable.



I do love me some Toby Keith. I think he is so incredibly hot ;p My hubby accepts him as one of my crushes:

toby keith




You just have to have Reba:



My mother-in-law danced with my husband to this song. The disclaimed before the song was that the hubby was 10 lbs ;p

Speaking of the husband, I think he looks like the bald version of Trace Adkins:

trace adkins

VS.

Photobucket The Husband



It won't let me embed this song, but "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" is fun and hilarious. You know you just wanna' swing along:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3dHxAYYXhc


Hope you're all enjoying this weekend !

2 comments on "I'm in a Country Mood"

Heather @ Simple Wives on May 11, 2009 at 1:18 PM said...

I love a good country song every now and then. :)

The Girl on May 11, 2009 at 9:06 PM said...

It's awesome and I'm in such a country music mood the past few days. Btw you have a cute blog. You and your hubby are adorable together. I think I may have to follow your blog.

Post a Comment

Mi Amigas