Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh My! Oh my!


Monday's kinda hurt my soul, especially after such a short weekend. I'm currently at home trying to watch Delta of Venus, with my celebrity crush Costas Mandylor, but right now I'd much rather lay down and dream about Costas ;p

Costas

Do any of you ladies recognize him? He's Friar Fuck from the season 4 episode of Sex & The City. You know, the episode where Samantha sees the hot priest and spends the afternoon masturbating to thoughts of him. He also plays Detective Hoffman from the Saw movies. Yes, I admit to watching the series because a) I used to work for the studio that distributed these films and got to go to free screenings and b) I love horror films. Costas makes the Saw franchise much more bearable with those juicy lips, bedroom eyes and....and... acting ;p I'm sure you can basically deduce I'm just watching Delta of Venus for eye candy. I get to see his bod in this one hehehe.

My hubby is currently passed out on the couch after a long day of finals. I'm sure if he were awake right now there would be lots of eye rolling. Oh well, we put up with our celebrity crushes :)

0 comments on "Oh My! Oh my!"

Post a Comment

Mi Amigas